Welcome to Denise Bayraktar's
Beginners and advanced students welcome
Learn techniques used by the professional singers
Develop strong singing voice
Located in New Orleans
The human voice is the most original musical instrument. The vocal instrument is unique in that you are both the instrument and the instrumentalist. Your body is the instrument you are playing and, as such, you will need to learn about its structure, maintenance, and technical requirements for getting the best sound. The more you understand about the instrument, the better able you are to make use of it.
Helping you reach your goals
- Building your confidence
- Developing a healthy practice routine
- Better yourself as a performer
- Inspiring you to find and express your voice
At Denise Bayraktar's Studio we will work on
- vocal technique
- dramatic interpretation of music
- breathing instruction
- body awareness
- relaxation techniques, rhythm, pitch, intonation and so many other wonderful concepts
- Voice Performance Classes (free for all students of the Studio)
- Basic Piano
- Ear training
- Singer's Italian - Diction & Phonetics
- Singer's Russian - Diction & Phonetics
For additional information, please call 504.875.0205 or you may register for classes through this website.
Looking forward to work with you!
Now online lessons are available via SKYPE!
This is a great opportunity for those of you who are too busy or live too far away to travel to my Studio every week or would prefer to have lessons in the comfort and privacy of their own home! Call for a FREE trial 30 minutes lesson!
What you will need?
- Computer, microphone and webcam
- High speed internet
- Skype (you can download Skype for FREE at www.skype.com)
- Once you reserve your time slot you will be provided with information how to log-in and start your lessons
- All students taking ONLINE lessons are also eligible to attend our group Music Theory Classes via SKYPE!